Pevita Eileen Pearce

Rabu, 20 Agustus 2008

I’m laughing really hard right now. Just strolling around Ruang Film Portal and found out a BIG news. And when I say big, I mean it.

There will be a sequel of EIFFEL… I’M IN LOVE! Dang! The title will be LOST IN LOVE, with Rachmania Arunita (the author of the novel and the scriptwriter of the movie) sits as the scriptwriter again and also the executive producer. I mean… Oh my God. I’m speechless.

Itrema will be the production house for this project, but they haven’t decided who’ll the director, yet. Nia said that there will be more than one person who’ll direct the movie.


The bigger news is: Shandy Aulia will be replaced by Pevita Pearce (cute, cute!) and Samuel Rizal will be replaced by Richard Kevin.


Pic.Pevita Eileen Pearce



  • Pevita in car

  • Pevita Sexy 1

  • Pevita Sexy 2

  • Pevita Sweet

  • Pevita beautiful

0 Comments: